This blog serves as a small corner of the world for the ramblings, thoughts, dreams, and perspectives of an individual.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Thank Goodness it is FRIDAY!!

TGIF!!! I am relieved. I woke up at 4am today just happy and feeling peaceful about the week ending. It has been a good enough week- though still just so jam-packed with things to do and people needing things. Not a lot of meetings, fortunately. It has been a good week in that I have gotten over my wretched cold (mostly), I saw a few areas I was able to admit that I was helpful to some students, my students were happy, I was able to disassociate myself from a ZJ meltdown, and I didn't have any run-ins with Steve (which makes me happy).

After school today I am driving up to Flagstaff to take Sayde to my parents' house for the weekend. I will drive back to Sedona tonight (late) and then tomorrow will be going down to Phoenix with Heidi, Jackie, Jessie, Matt, and Diane- PF Chang's half-Marathon is on Sunday!! We will see if I am to survive walking for 13.5 miles... lol. I'll let you know if I make it!

No comments: